Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Carl's Turn - OUCH!


Work was tough today. The first semester nursing students were learning about foley catheters today - OUCH! I just keep telling myself that the more they practice on us, the better they will be when they start working in the hospital. Not only were the students a handful today, but "Mr. Sim" (as he demands to be called now) was in rare form. Ever since he got his own room in the lab, he has been too pompous. Talk about getting a big head - sheesh. I went to go visit Sim today, and all he talked about was his "special" room and the "special" equipment that he has access to, then he went straight into how much he missed the rest of us in the lab. I mean really - get a grip man! I almost can't even talk to him anymore! It has crossed my mind that maybe he suffers from some sort of personality disorder, but I think I will leave him for the third semester students to handle when they do their psych rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment