Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stella's Turn - Wedding Memories


I was looking through some old pictures today, and I came across photos from the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with the whole event! Carl and I both love vintage things, so planning a classical, vintage wedding was lots of fun. Finding just the right dress was not easy though. We looked everywhere for the perfect dress, and just when I thought we would never find it,... SUCCESS! The dress just screamed "classical" when I saw it - I would have paid any amount of money for it. Who would have guessed that it was marked down to $10 at Goodwill? I am always amazed at the incredible things that can be found there - I just don't know how someone could part with a vintage 80's wedding dress, but I am glad they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment